Tuesday, 4 December 2007
THE GREAT WIN
One Friday I got chosen to play for cubs football team. I made it, and I was nervous that we were going to get thrashed. The first match we played and we drew that was kind of a bad game. But we played much better and won the second match it was a whopper 2-0 victory to us. In the last league game we won 3-0 and our goalkeeper was very good. That got us into the semi final. We played really well and won 1-0, it was a very close game. The team that came third was the 7th Leith, my friends are in that team, they won 1-0 in their game. Now it was up to us to play well in the final. We did, we won an amazing 3-0 against a team called the Bumblebees. We got the trophy and we all managed to lift it up. Then I ran round the pitch and celebrated. Then we went home and I became freezing cold. Then it was off to bed at 11 o'clock!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment