Friday, 6 April 2007

Bad Injury


I am typing this with a broken wrist. Well it started when I was going to Wonderama. I went to ER surgery, there I got my wrist plastered up. We also went onside a real knee, it was horrible, I put the camera into the muscle. We had to do a safety demonstration were we learnt about Dr ABC and the recovery position.

After that I went to Lego Robosports. There we connected the computer to a Lego robot on a table. the robot had to pick up balls, put balls on to a disc and saw through a blue tube and replace it with a red one. Finally we got the robot to fire a wee missile to hit a disc so a flag would go up.

Then I went to Mission Improbable. In the bubble we had to solve a mystery with 'Jamie Bond' (that's a fake name). We had puzzles on moving, sensing and eating. We solved the crime. It was Ms Grem.





p.s. My wrist is not really broken.

No comments: