Sunday, 1 April 2007

Yesterday.........



I was with Euan yesterday. We went to Peebles and Uncle Alan got his car fixed. We went to the park where we played football and Euan played in the house. After that we had to get new trousers for Euan because he had a leaky nappy. After that we went and bought some ham rolls and Fanta and treats. I got a jam donut and Euan got an Easter egg biscuit with sugar icing on it.

We had our lunch in the car and then went to Edinburgh Zoo. We saw the rhinoceros but not the baby. We saw the pack dogs, a big bird with a yellow beak, the flamingos, seal (which is one of my best animals) one jumped up and gave us all a fright. I saw a bird like a peacock, there was a notice up saying there was a new baby tapir but we didn't see it. We had an ice cream and played in the park where I swung around like a monkey.

I bought a slimy thing at the zoo, it had a plastic spider in it. It was all squidgy.

Then we went back to Euan's house and we played together. We had fish and chips for our tea. Then Mum and Gran came and we made pretend food for them, they said it was nice.

Then I went home and slept straight away as I was really tired after a busy day.

No comments: